Introducing: Summer Spritz and Ice-Cream Scoopi Slimes!
Scented like the real thing, our four glittery, fruity spritzers make for satisfying drizzles, pops, and fizzles! So sit back, relax and bask in the sun with Scoopi’s summer spritzers!
🍉 Wondermelon – Duo layered pink and green crystal slime with glitter, sugar paper and watermelon sprinkles. Scented like watermelon.
🍍 Fineapple – Orange crystal slime with glitter, sugar paper and pineapple sprinkles. Scented like pineapple and pink berries.
🍇 Grapealicious – Purple crystal slime with glitter, sugar paper and grape sprinkles. Scented like grapes.
🟢 Sublime – Green crystal slime with glitter, sugar paper and lime sprinkles. Scented like lime.
Get the whole bundle here! Coming soon in stores as INDIVIDUALS but the BUNDLE is an online exclusive
That’s right, our Ice-Cream Scoopi series is back! Two classics return along with two NEW flavours—will one of them be your new favourite?
Each slime comes with:
- A clay scoop in an extra container to mix in yourself! This extra container also helps store any slime overflow after adding the clay.
- A waffle ice-cream cone charm for immersive play.
🦄 Unicorn – A colourful delight! This yellow and pink butter slime is smooth like the best sundaes, topped with matching bright sprinkles and scented like fresh fruit. Comes with a turquoise clay scoop.
💗 Neapolitan – Look at that swirl! This white, pink and brown butter slime looks and smells just like neapolitan ice cream. Comes with a matching clay scoop.
🍋 Lemon Sherbet – An awesome twist on our famous lemonade slime! This jelly fizz slime is topped with lemon sprinkles and looks like a refreshing sorbet. Comes with a white clay scoop.
🍉 Watermelon Gummi Sorbet – An exciting twist on our famous sour watermelon fluff slime! This jelly fizz slime is topped with watermelon and electric green sprinkles. Comes with a matching clay scoop.
P.S. The heat isn’t friendly to slimes! They might melt slightly and be too sticky to play with. Take care of your slimes this summer with these tips:
- Reactivate sticky slimes using a borax solution. Dissolve ½ teaspoon of borax (provided) to ½ cup of warm water, add the solution to slime in small amounts. Knead the slime well.
- Store the slime in a cool environment and away from direct sunlight.
- Play with your slime in a cool environment.