We LOVE making our slimes, and certainly hope that you have fun playing with them! ☺️
Please be aware that slime is not a food item and is not intended to be ingested. Children who have a borax allergy may have an allergic reaction to this product. If a skin condition such as eczema is present this product may cause irritation.
Our slimes contain some/all of the following ingredients:
* Non-toxic White/Clear Glue
* Diluted borax solution
* Fragrance Oil
* Food dye
* Instant Snow
* Soft Clay
* Beads, Charms, Sprinkles made from Resin or Plastic
Depending on the weather, slimes may arrive slightly melted when it's hot, or a tad stiff when it's too cold. Worry not! When the slime is:
A) Too Sticky : Reactivate them using a borax solution - dissolve 1/2 tsp of borax (provided) to 1/2 cup of warm water, add the solution to slime in small amounts to ensure that it's not over-activated.
B) Too Stiff : Warm it up with your hands or add a small amount of lotion/glycerine to it.
Q: How long will my slime last?
A: If you take really good care of your slime it can last several months.
Q: How can I take care of my slime?
A: Washing your hands before and after playing with your slime will help it to last longer. Make sure you play with your slime on a clean surface and put the lid back on tightly when you are done to prevent it from drying. Keep a bottle of activator handy, so you can reactivate it when it becomes sticky. Store your slime in a cool environment and away from direct sunlight.
Q: My slime shrunk, is that normal?
A: With excessive play, it is normal and to be expected for slime to change in size and texture over time.
Q: Is slime toxic?
A: Our hand-made slime contains an ingredient called borax (also called sodium tetraborate), which is a common component of many popular deodorants and cleaning products. Borax is not safe to be swallowed or taken. The wellbeing of our customers is paramount, and so we recommend seeking medical help in the instance of ingestion.
Q: Can I get slime out of hair and/or clothes?
A: Our lovingly made slimes can stick to surfaces which we understand can be frustrating. We recommend pulling away as much excess slime from the surface as possible, first. Then, soak the surface with a combination of hot water and white vinegar (1:2) to loosen the slime and begin scrubbing it gently with a soft brush or an old towel. For hair, using a comb and conditioner for the last bits can be helpful.
Q: My cloud slime feels wet, is that normal?
A: A key ingredient in cloud slime is water; it is completely normal for cloud slime to feel damp to the touch.
Q: How do I know if my slime is ready to be replaced?
A: Just like food, slime can change over time; the better you take care of your slime, the longer it will last. Your slime might be at the end of its natural life cycle when it just doesn't smell like it used to, and you're missing the fresh slimy feeling of a brand new tub of slime.