How to Get Slime out of Clothes
The quickest and easiest way to get sticky slime out of clothes with things you already have at home is to dilute 2 table spoons of white vinegar with 1 cup of warm water, and rub it into the slime with a clean towel until the slime lifts off.
How to remove slime from clothes:
1. Mix 2 table spoons of white vinegar with 1 cup of warm water.
2. Using an old hand towel, brush or cleaning rag, sponge the stain with the diluted vinegar mixture to soak it.
3. Rub in circular motions, remove any lifted pieces as you go and continue to rub until all of the slime has been lifted.
4. For any remaining colour residue, apply a pea sized amount of dish soap and leave to sit for 5 minutes-25 minutes depending on the darkness of the stain.
5. Rub in circular motions with a clean rag.
6. Rinse the stained spot.
7. Wash the clothing as normal.
This method works best on slime that is still fresh. For dried slime, leave to soak in vinegar mixture for 10-20 minutes and use a peeling motion.