Interested in working in a friendly, exciting and rewarding environment? Join the slime making team at Scoopi!
Here are our current roles open:
Casual or Full Time Warehouse Associate
Are you looking for a fun, rewarding and challenging environment? This is the perfect job for those looking to join a fast growing company and utilise their skills to add immediate value.
You will increase operational efficiency, company profitability and customer satisfaction by accurately and safely receiving and storing inventory, as well as picking, packing and scanning orders for pickup and delivery. You will also be responsible for packaging the Company's products and inventory stocktake.
Scoopi is a sensory brand for kids (typically aged 5 to 12) to imagine and create, focusing on fun and crafty products such as slime, squishies, fidgets, plushies as well as lifestyle and school products. Our stores offers DIY experiences such as a custom slime station for kids to get creative! Our main product is slime, which is handmade in our warehouse by creative and innovative slimers.
- Accurate pulls, fills, packs and sets up orders for delivery or pickup.
- Organise shipment priorities and the orders in uniform fashion for ease of loading and verification.
- Assist in loading and unloading of the delivery truck.
- Receive shipments, log into inventory, maintains inventory through audits.
- Assist in keeping facility clean, neat, safe and operating efficiently.
- Assist in keeping facility secure. Ensures all equipment is stored at end of day and all doors and gates are secured.
- Maintain proficiency in our computerised systems and other technologies as required.
- Ensuring our inventory is accurate at all times.
- To assist the slime making team in packing and distribution of our slimes.
WE LOOK FOR:
- Great communicator
- To work co-operatively with others in a team setting
- Can do and problem solving attitude
- Proactive, independent minded individuals