Interested in working in a friendly, exciting and rewarding environment? Join the office team at Scoopi!
Here are our current roles open:
Product Design and Procurement Assistant (Macquarie Park Office)
Are you enthusiastic and a high achiever? Scoopi is on the hunt for a responsible, hands-on Product Design and Procurement Assistant to join our Product team within our Head Office. We are looking for open-minded and innovative applicants who are able to work independently. As a small business, you will be reporting directly to the CEO.
Scoopi is a sensory brand for kids (typically aged 5 to 12) to imagine and create, focusing on fun and crafty products such as slime, squishies, fidgets, plushies as well as lifestyle and school products. Our stores offers DIY experiences such as a custom slime station for kids to get creative!
We currently have five stores in NSW with the latest one opening up in the Central Coast at Erina Fair.
ABOUT THE ROLE
At Scoopi, we pride ourselves on our culture and its people. We are seeking an experienced Product Design and Procurement Assistant to assist with the ongoing Product team's success.
As a Product Design and Procurement Assistant, you'll work closely with the Product team to assist in designing and creating Scoopi's products, assist in new product line ideas, sourcing products and raw materials and assisting in product naming and pricing. You love the buzz of a busy workplace, harnessing the people and energy around you to deliver on targets and live the Scoopi values. You'll continue to be pro-active and inspiring the team to be their best, driving a culture of continuous improvement.
- To assist in the expansion of Scoopi's product range
- To assist in sourcing existing and new products and slime raw materials
- Proof-reading product packaging content to ensure there are no mistakes
- To assist the CEO and Product manager in building the Scoopi vision
- To have a can do attitude and always wanting to innovate and improve
YOU WILL HAVE:
- Experience in the design or product Industry (ideally retail, but not necessary)
- Have a creative flair and attention to detail
- A friendly, informal and consultative style when working with others
- Ability to influence, network, negotiate, counsel and mediate
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal)
YOU WILL GET:
- Flexible and innovative start-up culture. That means you get the opportunity to build this business as if it is yours.
- Competitive renumeration and ample opportunity to advance within the company.
- Product discounts
- This role is Full-Time (Part-Time or Casual will also be considered)