Crunchy DIY Slime Kit
Make your own crunchy floam slime with your choice scent! Materials included:
- 200ml Elmer's Glue
- 30ml Activator
- 10ml Scent
- 5g Rainbow Foam Beads (please note the box incorrectly states 50g)
- Scoopi Slime Container (8oz)
- Pour the glue into a bowl 🥣(tip - get the last drop of glue out by adding some water into the bottle and shake it!)
- Add a few drops of scents into the glue and mix it well
- Start activating your slime 💧- add a few drops of activator at a time and keep mixing. Make sure to not add too much activator or it'll get rubbery!
- Once the slime starts pulling away from the container knead it with your hands 👋(tip - to make sure the foam beads stick to the slime, it's better if the slime is slightly sticky. If the slime is too rubbery for your liking, you can add lotion of glycerine to soften it up and make it more stretchy)
- Pour the foam beads into a large bowl and drop your slime in - keep mixing the slime and the beads until everything is stuck onto the slime.
- Have fun!🎉
Video instruction available through the following link: